- A mask must be worn when to arriving and leaving from the studio. Please remember to social distance when in line.
- If you are not feeling well, have been exposed, or have been in a high risk environment please do not come to class. For your safety and the safety of the community, please stay home.
- Once you arrive, please use your key fob for contactless check-in. If class is full, our virtual room is available.
- No mats or props are available for use for the near future. Please only come into the studio with what you really need.
- EVERYONE must register online. Mats will be spaced according to our
state guidelines 12 ft apart so space is limited.
- Classes are each one hour. If there are back to back classes, there will be one hour in between to allow us time to disinfect the studio.
- Socialization before and after class must be done outside! Tea and cookies will not provided at this time.
Please respect these guidelines keep everyone safe. We appreciate your continued support!
- Class size is very limited. If you are unable to get into the live class, no worries, you can register for the same class in our virtual TYS Zoom Room. Students that show up for class, but did not pre-register will be placed on a wait list. If a spot opens up, we will admit the wait list. First come, first serve. Again, it is very important to pre-register for classes. We will be using a touchless check-in system. We prefer purchases to be done online, through our website or over the phone. If you need to pay upon arrival, no worries, our team will be happy to assist you. Please make SURE your e-mail address is updated in Mindbody, so you can receive an email with the Zoom link.
- Due to limited capacity, all studio class reservations have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations can be cancelled through Mindbody. Thank you for your understanding as we operate under very limited capacity. Late cancel and NO SHOW reservations will be charged an $18 cancellation fee (this includes yearly and monthly unlimited members).
- Please enter the studio carrying only what you need to practice (leave everything else in your car). We will not be providing any props or rental equipment at this time. If you wish to practice with props, feel free to bring them from home. Everything you come into the studio with MUST leave with you after class.
- Mat spaces are clearly marked. All students must place their mats in a designated spot. (yes, even family members). Teachers will NOT be giving hands on assists during class. When class is over, please roll your mat up, put your mask on and exit the studio. Mat cleaning should take place at home.
- If you are not ready to come in to the studios yet, you can take classes in our TYS ZOOM ROOM. Most of our LIVE classes will be offered on Zoom as well. Please be sure to register for the correct class, as both show up on Mindbody when you go to register. Please note also that some classes will be offered in the TYS ZOOM ROOM ONLY. This is designated clearly on Mindbody. When you register for a TYS ZOOM CLASS you will be emailed a one time link within 30 minutes to the start of class.
- You also have the option to practice with our pre-recorded library. New pre-recorded classes will be added monthly. You can get a Monthly Subscription for $25 that gives you full access, or $5 24 hour rental per video. This can be purchased on our website only.
- Monthly and Yearly members; we will be adding the missed time back onto your membership. 10, 30 and Student/Military/Senior Class Passes will be honored with no expiration.