IN STUDIO POLICIES
- We are in this together! We are protecting and supporting each other.
- EVERYONE must register online. Once you arrive, please use your key fob for contactless check-in. If class is full, our LivStream is available.
- A mask must be worn at ALL TIMES by all students and teachers according to the new CT Guidelines (coming, leaving and during class). Please remember to social distance when in line.
- Set up your yoga mat in the designated / taped off area.
- Mats are spaced according to our CT state guidelines 12 ft apart, and with our MA state guidelines 14 ft apart.
- No mats or props are available for use for the near future. Please only come into the studio with what you really need.
- Indoor studio capacity: West Hartford 11, Glastonbury 22, Ludlow 13 and South Windsor 13.
- Classes are each one hour. If there are back to back classes, there will be one hour in between to allow us time to disinfect the studio.
- Socialization before and after class must be done outside! Tea and cookies will not provided at this time.
- If you are not feeling well, have been exposed, or have been in a high risk environment please do not come to class. For your safety and the safety of the community, please stay home.
- If you have been traveling (out of state or internationally) we ask you to get a negative Covid test result, or quarantine for 14 days.
- Retail shop in Ludlow is open, capacity of 8 in the store at one time. Private shopping by appointment. Online shopping and curbside pick-up is now available. Fitting rooms and showers are closed until further notice.
Please respect these guidelines keep everyone safe. We appreciate your continued support!
- Class size is very limited. If you are unable to get into the live class, no worries, you can register for the same class in our virtual LivStream (TYS Zoom Room). Students that show up for class, but did not pre-register will be placed on a wait list. If a spot opens up, we will admit the wait list. First come, first serve. Again, it is very important to pre-register for classes. We will be using a touchless check-in system. We prefer purchases to be done online, through our website or over the phone. If you need to pay upon arrival, no worries, our team will be happy to assist you. Please make SURE your e-mail address is updated in Mindbody, so you can receive an email with the Zoom link.
- Due to limited capacity, all studio class reservations have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations can be cancelled through Mindbody. Thank you for your understanding as we operate under very limited capacity. Late cancel and NO SHOW reservations will be charged an $18 cancellation fee (this includes yearly and monthly unlimited members).
- Please enter the studio carrying only what you need to practice (leave everything else in your car). We will not be providing any props or rental equipment at this time. If you wish to practice with props, feel free to bring them from home. Everything you come into the studio with MUST leave with you after class.
- Mat spaces are clearly marked. All students must place their mats in a designated spot. (yes, even family members). Teachers will NOT be giving hands on assists during class. When class is over, please roll your mat up, put your mask on and exit the studio. Mat cleaning should take place at home.
- If you are not ready to come in to the studios yet, you can take live online LivStream classes in our TYS Zoom Room. Please be sure to register for the correct class, as both show up on Mindbody when you go to register. Please note also that some classes will be offered on LivStream only. This is designated clearly on Mindbody. When you register for a LivStream class you will be emailed a one time link within 30 minutes to the start of class.
- You also have the option to practice with our On Demand Video Library. New pre-recorded classes will be added monthly. You can get a Monthly Subscription for $24 that gives you full access. This can be purchased on MindBody.
- Monthly and Yearly members; we will be adding the missed time back onto your membership. 10, 30 and Student/Military/Senior Class Passes will be honored with no expiration.